We have over 30,000 special travel sales and promotions on hotels, cruises, vacation packages, and flights in our database. Just look for the orange "SALE" areas to take advantage of these great rates.
Top Travel Destinations
- Las Vegas, NV
- Atlanta, GA
- Orlando, FL
- Rome, Italy
- New York, NY
- Barcelona, Spain
- Houston, TX
- Honolulu, HI
- San Diego, CA
- Chicago, IL
- Cozumel, Mexico
- Denver, CO
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Seattle, WA
- London, UK
- Niagara Falls, ON
- Toronto, ON
- Los Angeles, CA
- Paris, France
- Austin, TX
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Latest Hotel Deals
Pick Your City Travel Blog
The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to widespread protests throughout French Guiana and along the roads leading to the neighboring countries of Suriname and Brazil.
The U.S. Embassy in Paramaribo, Suriname, is able to provide only very limited consular services in French Guiana. U.S. citizens should avoid travel to French Guiana at this time. This Travel Alert expires April 30, 2017.
Protests in the cities of Kourou and Cayenne have the potential to become violent. The protests have shut down roads, schools, businesses, and municipal buildings. As of March 24, the international airport is closed. Travelers should check with their airlines for updates.
U.S. citizens should:
- Monitor media and local information sources and factor updated information into personal travel plans and activities.
- Exercise vigilance when in public places, using transportation, or driving on the roads.
- Avoid large crowds or crowded places.
- Be prepared for additional security screening and unexpected disruptions.
- Stay in touch with your family members and ensure they know how to reach you in the event of an emergency.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Country Specific Information for French Guiana.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Paramaribo, Suriname located at Kristalstraat 165 at + 597 472-900, 7:30 a.m. – 4:00p.m. Monday – Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is (597) 710 11 12.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).